...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I feel good.

I feel good today. I do.

I even had my first sips of coffee since I dropped it like two weeks ago and I can't even finish half a cup! crazy! this is the same person who has a picture on her phone with: a red bull, a cup of coffee and (checking cell phone) a can of Jolt on her desk.

yes, and I also have a picture of Jolt gum my co-worker gave me time (I didn't even know they made that?!)!

I'm on my lunch break now and it seems a bit nippy to go outside when I'm not even hungry.

Usually thanksgiving time is when I go_all out! But this yr, eh not so much. My tummy shrank a bit and I'm down to one-meal a day. Eventually I'll get back to more but I'm pretty ok where I am. Snacks sometimes too, but not as much.

Yesterday, I got comp'd off and extended my holiday weekend. Initially I was going to drive down to the Boardwalk for a candied apple (Sammy mentioned it was probably closed anyways though). So I spent it on myself and I think it did me well. I bought and finished a whole book, LOTS of internet research (actual research too!!) and a movie. I've been reading a lot more lately and feel good about that. I know I'm going to sound like a broken record - but I can't!!! wait until Memoirs of a Geisha comes out. I'm waiting to see if I can get tickets (or ticket - screw everyone else! lol, just kidding friends - I love you...=P ) for Metreon cause apparently that's the only theater releasing it on Dec. 9th; restricted release 16th and nationwide release 23rd (yes i'm a nerd - sue me).

alrighty, off to chat with my co-worker, he thought I was mad at him last week and I felt bad so I need to mend my ties. He's the only one who keeps me sane here and I want to make sure he knows I appreciate him. ta! ta!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your feeling better sweetie =)
JJ

6:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home