...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Saturday, May 23, 2009

change

something happened to me a while ago that inspired change in my life.
that was laughter.
i had been in a zone. an unhappy zone and i thought it was normal.
i thought what i was experiencing - unhappiness, stress, discontent and fear, i thought i'd settle for these.

and i broke free from that zone by laughing at myself, by laughing at my worries and my troubles and laughing at him. and it didn't take me long to realize that it was time to break free from what i had been settling for and to jump off the cliff once again.

and as i write this blog, i now find myself unemployed and a bit more free. a bit more financially unstable but free.

i don't know much but i do know that i'm a lot happier.

i wonder what comes next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home