...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

since...12:07:01 yesterday.

since yesterday at 12:07:01pm, I've....

eaten some of sammy/calvin's salads - sorry guys!
had my first lesson at photoshop!
researched some more.
been lectured by my brother *whispering* he's 5yrs younger....
learned that daniel has a (too!!) young hottie working at his new job. *frown of disapproval*
(i'm not trying to hate, i'm just trying to say we're all the same - we're all basketcases at that age)
avoided an uncomfortable situation! sorry --!
volunteered to come into work at 7am this morning to finish a report.
...........*drum roll* after my experiment with coffee yesterday - did not have any this morning and am still on my first cup of pomegrante green tea (The Republic of Tea)....I LOVE this tea! I've never "loved" a tea before...i usually just get whatever is closest. I prefer green tea (and actually like pomegrante juice - diluted though) but i'll take whatever. but i LOVE this tea....
been trying to sell these dang tix on craigslist.org i can't get rid of! ugh!
um, forgot my matches at home so when i went to "use" the work restroom right now, i walked out really fast and inconspicous! (pointing fingers - she did it!!)
learned that i won't ever bother trying to find kevin on myspace because he will never be there.
learned that i need to learn html.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home