...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Sunday, July 16, 2006

the end.

it started out with a full summer day in seattle.
we went with jenny and friends on a boat around the lake for a few hours.
we went to jenny/gary's house to hang out.
we went to the kirkland art and wine festival.
we cooked(um, he cooked - i can't cook) dinner.
we read some newspapers, thought of what we were going to do next weekend and watched "The Weather Man".
It was a nice perfect summer day in seattle.
and then he asked me what i was doing tomorrow.
and i told him the west seattle festival.
"that sounds like a date?"
um. *shrugging shoulders* (mind you later i found out he had one too)
and somewhere in the middle, he asked me to go to see jurassic 5 on tuesday.
and i had to tell him i couldn't, i already had plans to go with someone else.
and it ended.
he ended it.
he said he thinks that we should end it now, because he would like this to turn into something more and he doesn't see that happening. he said he gets jealous. he said he's been thinking about this for a few weeks. he feels like he's just waiting around for me to do what i need to do and he's not being true to himself - just waiting for me. and i told him i really respected that he said that.

so he walked me to my car when i left.....and told me he hopes i have a crappy day tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when he told you to have a crappy day, was he serious or was he being sarcastic? sheesh. you know what though? it makes sense. or maybe it just doesnt make sense.

it's me...marie. <3

9:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. i have a shadow picture of lester, junior, and i in hawaii. that picture reminds me of that vacation.

9:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home