...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Sunday, March 04, 2007

zzz...

boy i don't know where the energy level went?
i am so glad that we're starting to work out this week.
i can't blame old age, it's my lack of exercise...(ok, and sleep)

to-done list:

(Friday)
-landed SFO, 7:30pm (on time! woohoo!!)
-Jimmy/Bee/Gavin's Surprise Birthday Prom Party in Downtown Oakland

(Saturday)
-Kathy & Justin's Wedding at Presidio Chapel, 11am - 5pm'ish
*insert nap & dinner w/the family here*
-Steff's Bar w/Laurie and the gals for Wes' Bday
-Jimmy's Apt to see ppl already passed out & written on.

(Sunday)
-Dim Sum w/the family
*insert another nap*
-White Elephant Sale w/the lil cousins
-Cal Campus - photostroll w/G & frozen yogurt and his awesome Canon Digital SLR
-Meat Place for dinner w/Angie, Alvin, Brian, Andrew, Rada, Damon, Geoff, Ray
-BAR (Brian/Alvin/Ray's Place) to hang out for a bit and got to borrow Brian's 35mm Manual Camera!

to-do list:

(Monday)
-finish taxes
-catch BART to SF
-11am breakfast at Ferry Terminal w/Marlena
-12pm Hyatt to meet w/boss and go to office for the afternoon

(Tuesday)
-8:30am fly back to Sea-Tac (unfortunately calculating back, that means i would need to wake up pretty freakin' early...)
-10:30am - get picked up from airport to go directly to work for the rest of the day.

Out of the whole weekend so far, I think my highlights would be the hr I got to spend w/Nora and Devon. I got to give them scarves I made and they liked 'em. I got to walk w/them to a white elephant sale.

Nora (8yo) insisted on holding my hand the whole way.
Devon (12yo) insisted on wearing her scarf the whole way.

and last but not least, Nora grabbed my purse before I was about to leave saying I couldn't go. So there she was, pouting, crossing her arms and smiling and holding a purse that looked just terribly too big for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home