...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

East>West>North>South

  • The entrance to the building isn't next to Dominos...it's the on the West side of the building
  • This sign here doesn't say you can't "park past this sign"...it says you can't park East of this sign
  • To get the apt, you don't go past 7-Eleven and make a right on Broadway....cuz you're going to go East and once you see Broadway, you're going to go South.
  • The parking lot isn't on the backside of the building, it's on the West side of the building, right outside your windows
  • The apt you're going to see has windows facing South so you can see ABC Building
  • The volunteer sign on booth will be on the North side of the building.

For someone who is geographically-challenged I sure did find the place to knock it out all at once. At times I feel like my AAA map really needs to be updated with a GPS system and a compass but whatever gets me there...I'm just glad I haven't had too many time limits to miss. Right now since I'm still figuring out places, I like to just go in the direction and keep getting familiar with the streets and find things I wasn't looking for at the same time.

**How could I forget the most important!?!

--> Streets are not just "10th Ave" because it's probably "E. 10th Ave" or "10th Ave SE" or "10th Ave NW".

---> Just because you're on 10th Ave doesn't mean if you go East, it'll automatically hit "E. 10th Ave" becuz it may randomly stop.....and pick up somewhere else...or another street will intercept. i.e. John ---> freeway ---> E. Olive ---> E. John ---> E. Thomas....*sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger j0mammma said...

maybe i'm hawaiian - that's how i give directions...

10:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home