...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Monday, July 17, 2006

Walk

Today after walking home from work, i wanted to go for a walk (huh?!)....

There was a sign I did not have time to take a picture of on Saturday and knew it was by Lake Union-somewhere.
So I put on my walking shoes and grabbed my camera and went for a walk.

I thought it was cool because they usually spell it with the "E" at the end.




































I saw this sign and didn't know the formal name of scooping poo' was the "Scoop Law".




















"walking away from love".



















The stairs picture is where i like to chill. there's a bench after the 2nd set of steps and it looks onto Lake Union and there's hardly anyone ever there. (shhhhh...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you inspire me jo.

9:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home