...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Sunday, March 18, 2007

perfect

sunday mornings.
they have to be the best.
this sunday morning we did our "Sunday Breakfast" @ Glo's on E. Olive.
Awesome food and Doreen joined us today.
As always getting there at 8am gives us an opportunity to miss the lines at all of the other brunch places on weekends.
Right after breakfast I headed up to UW since I had not walked the campus yet. And for a Sunday morning @ 10am, the day after St. Patricks, I was completely surprised at how many other wanderers wandered around w/their cameras. Given, it was mostly families w/their dogs and/or babies, there was still moderate foot traffic.
After my walk, I decided I should wash off the night before and went home to shower and freshen up. Then I headed out to the Fremont Sunday Market to pay a visit to the Kettle Korn lady and to my dismay, there was an empty hole where the kettle korn smell usually sprang up from. So I headed over for my second dose of caffeine. I sit here in Icon Coffee, trying to figure out - what my flickr pick is going to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home