...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Sunday, April 01, 2007

neighbors

if it's not my next door neighbors - f'ing, it's my upstairs neighbors f'ing.
if it's not my upstairs neighbors f'ing, it's my downstairs neighbors headbanging to loud a$$ music at freakishly late hours. if it's not my downstairs neighbors headbanging it's my upstairs neighbors fighting. if it's not my upstairs neighbors having a spat it's apparently my upstairs neighbors having a party of some sort on a sunday night stomping on the floors screaming bloody murder.

i can't wait for an answer any more, i've been wanting to leave this apt since i can remember. and with my lease up as of today i really wanted to be settled into a quieter place. it's so convenient being able to walk a block to vivace or to the other vivace two blocks away, walking to pike place or shopping downtown, not having to try to find parking on cap hill or downtown or being able to walk to war room but i'm giving my notice tomorrow and just going to cross my fingers for the next lease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home