...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Blonde Wig Day

I'm desperately trying to sell these concert tickets on craigslist.org. (i guess not so desperate since i didn't budge on the price yet)
So much so that i even put my cell number so people can call me during the work hours (when you realize this is from the same person that doesn't like picking up calls she recognizes, you'll understand this extremity). Yesterday I actually got emails back but since i could only check it at lunch and afterwards, I would miss them.

So what do I do today?

Well greg got comfortable with me volunteering to come in at 7am to finish a report that he volunteered me to stay overtime and volunteered for me to come in early this morning (which i didn't really mind considering i wanted to leave early so i could fill out some apps for a side job anyways)....therefore, me running out the door this morning - without the cell phone. *doh!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home