...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Saturday, December 24, 2005

happy feelings

1.) my happy cds - I, II, III
2.) after I've brushed my teeth.
3.) after my body adjusts from jumping into the shower of scalding hot water
4.) right after i hear the *click* of my office door lock from a hard day at work - when i know i did a good job
5.) hot tea warming down my throat
6.) the moment my head hits the pillow for a good night's sleep
7.) the moment i wake up sunday morning to realize - it's a sunday morning
8.) right after a good poo'(sorry had to throw it in there)
9.) *mumphy*
10.) singing out loud to: avril lavigne, gwen stefani, foo fighters or hot hot heat
11.) one time a guy was breaking up with me and in the same conversation mentioned that i just need to make myself more available.....actually that wasn't a happy feeling, that was more like wtf...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home