...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Phone rings

We watched a snippet of Jennifer Aniston being interviewed by some random guy I don't know. It was an intimate setting with just the two of them, closely settled in on a stage....with a gazillion - people watching them from below.*shrugging shoulders* In one of the moments, she mentioned about how she was a telemarketer at one point for two weeks....and how she was making people angry. haha.

I have a house phone and a cell phone. Main is the cell - like every other avg american these days. But I keep the house for emergencies and to let people in. Usually the only people that call my home are my parents if they can't reach my cell, people who need to be let in from the cold and telemarketers.

So why does my phone ring 4x before 11am on a Saturday morning. For like - ever (since I don't have an answering machine). And why have I recently been getting prank calls where there's just........silence. No comprendo. Don't telemarketers not want to upset their potential customers and let them sleep in since they've been working straight shifts at work and shopping and baking and hanging out for bdays only to wake up on saturday mornings to go back to work? don't prank callers sleep in on saturdays? and not call late on weeknights? why why why?

*poof* off to work.

OMG - the phone rings again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol.UNPLUG THOSE TELEPHONE LINES~!!!

11:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home