...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Thursday, December 22, 2005

what's up with the pic?

I've been surfing the internet like crazy recently.

I go to work - am chained to my 'puter all day and then i go home.

I go home and surf the internet all night for jobs and housing.

I've been having my resume posted and been applying.

So I thought - why not just have an ad posted for housing and have that running in the meantime as well?

So I got two responses from posting last night.

1.) sounded interesting - but no immediate pix included.

2.) the other one went something like this ---> "I'd like to help out. Tell me more about where you are, and what the boundaries are, and send a pic. Thanks."

---> why do you need my picture? what does it matter what I look like? I included that I am female - yes, but still - what does it matter? This kinda creeped me out for some reason. It's like...sure looking for roomies or housing by yourself in a different state over the internet - isn't as easy as it could be - but this made me just remind myself that not everyone is going to be....well, yeah. like i forgot that there's creepies out there. and what did this person mean by "boundaries" that can be taken very loosely and after the pic comment? the email came from an "Alan" too. I don't know, I know I'm jumping to conclusions but at the same point, it was a reality check while searching too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home