...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Seattle - Update

Greg pulled me aside @ our 7:30am mtg today and asked me for an update. I told him I've thought about what he said and won't give a 30 day notice but will take a trip in 30 days to look for housing and meet with headhunters/recruiters.

So I was going to go: Jan 7th - 10th. Two days for housing and two days for recruiters but he literally told me to take more. and if i take friday off too, then he won't dock it (boy, maybe i am dispensable...) So I'm going to go 6th - 10th because I really can't afford to lose that many days, i need to cash out the days. I'm looking for cheap flights now (and! he even offered to drive me to the airport!? actually whenever i go out of town he offers too though)

I've been posting and updating and applying all night. Hard work!

I gave official notices to my colleagues (although, they already all knew - two I told and the other can't act very well) per Greg's request. And they've already posted my position.

I'm aiming for Feb. And my brother can't wait to move in.

*Just posted for my replacement on Myspace...I don't think it's weird. i think it's utilizing all lines of communication =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home