...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Monday, January 30, 2006

golly.G.whiz.

yesterday was the first day i hung out with G after we broke up...
it's been a couple yrs if memory serves me right.
it all came about somewhat randomly. arbitrary recent contact and the notice to him that i was leaving states.
so there's an excuse to hang out to see if friendship exists after the fact.
and.
AND!
it wasn't even weird or anything!
it wasn't awkward or anything!
i had fun.
it was chill.
no pressure.
no expectations.
same sense of humor that reeled me in the first time.
he came over and we hung out with tony, gave him a bath, played with his new camera(tony's a little camera shy), told him about my 80's set up, he cooked dinner and just talked.
friendship.
now i have to cross him off the "ex" list and put him in the friendship box.
and i'm happy about that.
cuz tris (high school ex) was getting a bit lonely over there all by himself.
but it was very - refreshing.
it made me want to call and make my reconciliations across the board.
*almost*
hahaha....i would love to be friends with T at this point. i wonder if he still hates me. but i agree with marie, i should at least try or else i'll never know.

**Actually... No, we hung out another time before this but I don't remember why or how or what. But I remember he was the one that put together my dresser in my bedroom. Thanks to him I have a place to store my underwear and socks!...I just don't remember when though......so i guess that yesterday wasn't that big of a milestone then. hmph. oh well.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home