...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Memory Boxes

I'm cleaning out my closests (literally) and i'm hitting all of the dusty boxes of memories buried in my closests...and my mind is racing with thoughts of:
of how he cheated on me and i still kissed him after i found out.
how much of a tomboy i used to dress.
how honored i was when my excerpt was picked to be 1 of the 5 or so in the yearbook in memory of eugene. it was the hardest fall of my jr. high crush.
how much i screwed over t and how much he still loved me in spite of it.
how i actually used to write and receive letters before emails.
how much of a camera rapist - i have always been, even before digitals.
i found a typed letter from a after we both got into college and were assimilating away from the bay. i found flyers, poems, pleas, wishes, dried up roses, heart shaped letters, photo mall studio pictures, graduation brochures, cd's of pix, photo albums, "ex-box's". old and new. storage-it-all. in the back of my mind and in my parents basement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home