...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Monday, January 23, 2006

looks like you have a case of the mondays.

My 50+ yo coworker got busted for being last month's top contender for "EE who logged most time on internet". I have no idea whether it includes our subsidiary but it's either amongst 400 or 500 employees total. No wonder I only use the internet during my lunchtime.

"I'm terrible with living things" was my response to my coworker who came into my office and asked why the roses were dying. the same coworker who i'm going to dog sit and house sit for later this week.

lifetime tire alignment - is what my dad got for my new tires, like 2 days before my moving announcement - sorry dad.

no more 10k. my picked replacement didn't get the 10k higher. apparently (according to the recruiter) my boss couldn't stomach the increased salary and knicked her. you go bossman!

books. is all i've packed and it's already a huge mess in the living room. i have a terrible time packing for trips and overnight, i don't think i had any inclination for what was or is ahead for me.

OD - wasabi funyuns. yesterday while we went on our girly 80's prom dress scavenger hunt, i bought a big bag of funyuns. i munched all day and all day today and now i OD'd.

$11.99. is what it cost to dry clean a $7.99 80's taffata-gawdy-looking-peach dress. it's going to be grrrrreat. it hurt to pay more to clean a dress than it was to buy. but i think it would hurt more to wear a thift store dress, having absolutely no idea where it was before you put it on - without cleaning it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home