...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Thursday, February 02, 2006

girls can plunge

Outgoing call, 2/1/06, 11:30pm'ish

"D?"
"yeah?"
"my toilet won't move - what do I do?"
"you don't have a plunger?"
*looking around potty room* "oh yeah, I do!........*pause* what do I do with it?"
"you keep sucking it up for like 5-10 times. now, honestly, is it pee or sh!t?"
"it's pee, i tried to poo' but i couldn't"
"ok, stick it in then"
"but what if it spills over"
"well, it's gonna spill over but you're just gonna have to clean it up later"
"ew! ok, hold on, let me try"
*fumbling with big black dusty plunger....fumbling, sticking it in carefully, not really getting any suction or anything*
"it's not working"
"you gotta just keep doing it until the water goes down"
*after 5 more minutes of fumbling with sweat starting to appear*
"HOLY CRAP! it went down! it went down!!!! hey!!!! (picking up phone) i did it!!! i did it D - all by myself (not really all by myself)."
"so....girls can use a plunger......ahhhhhhh"
"we can, we just don't want to"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home