...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Sunday, March 26, 2006

blah.

Yesterday morning I discovered that Goodwill had an Outlet. (who would've thought? its already hella cheap as it is...but I've been viciously seeking thrift stores since I found out about the apt) I found a screamin deal and got a brown leather chair for $4.99! For like $11 I got, two books, a blanket, a J Crew sweater and the chair! I volunteered at the BeerFest and remembered how cheesy guys get when they're buzzed. After pouring beer for 3.5 hrs and recieving my reward of 6 beer tickets, I felt like i wasted my pay off (one guy was like "Will work for Beer!" and that's exactly what I was doing! except, I don't drink beer....*scratching head...*) when I spent two on cidars and gave the others away to some random so he would leave me alone. At night, I ended up meeting Christine, D & M to go to War Room. That was fun. Recognizing the drunk girl from the weekend before, and seeing that she's actually psychotic or something. She came up to one of D's friend and had an altercation of some sort, had him apologize to her friend and spanked him somewhere in between. yeah...i don't know...and still I could not deny drunk munchies and downed a blackberry milk shake and raced to my lactaid pills once I got home. Today was for packing and compressing cds and getting stuff together for goodwill. Friday I went to get a makeover at the Clinique counter w/J. That was interesting. I realized that makeup counter guys, should not smoke because even when they put that mint in their mouth, for the whole hr all i could smell were cigarettes...especially with makeovers....all up in the personal space...crazy.........odd that with all of this non-smoker talk recently that most of the guys i have dated were smokers....weird or maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home