...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Friday, June 02, 2006

daughter

i mainly have a guy co-worker and a girl co-worker at my old job. the one i'm currently contracting at until....crap, was supposed to be until today but now it's tomorrow and now it's till whenever. but anyhoo! oh, i forgot, so i took a couple of unpaid days off at my old job, prolonged my stay in CA and have been working ridiculous hrs again. oh the stress. that's what was stressing me out, how could i have forgotten. but anyways, so the guy coworker has two daughters, a teenager and a pre-teen. they would always come in closer to end of business days and ride home with dad. i would talk sometimes with them(mostly work through it, nothing phases me at work), not a lot. yesterday was the first time i saw the teenager again and she walked by my window and i walked outside and she came straight up to me and hugged me cheesing away "Hi Jo!!!". i then offered her some french fries and then candy before she quickly left (it was automatic, just picture me when i'm a mommy - "eat! eat more! eat more of anything!!!"). but my coworker pulled me aside today and he couldn't get over that. he said it was the first time ever since he's been in HR (and he's old! so that's a lot of yrs! =)).

i thought that was really really cool...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home