...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Thursday, June 01, 2006

morning..........zzzzzzzzzzz.........

"morning glory!"
that's what my cup used to say when i was little.
it was a mickey d's cup when they were having the garfield mugs as that special something there! we collected them all. but over the yrs they must've broken, becuz they're no longer at my parents house (and my parents keep everything! everything!)
but i loved garfield when i was little. luuuuuved. i would watch the TV specials too. (he's just big boned!!!) one yr i remember, i would cut out the garfield comic strip, for over a yr, 365+ days. i would cut out the black and white strip, M-Sat and Sun was extra cool because those were in color and bigger. and i saved them all. for as long as i could before my mom found them and trashed them. i don't know what made me just think of the saying right now, as i'm drifting off to sleep from a tiring day of work and constant movement. but "morning glory" became the saying for "good morning!" but it wasn't for everyone. but it made me happy when i would hear or see or read it. that's why i liked to share it. and it still, makes me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home