...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

"I want you to do more of the things you want to do"

that was his answer.

The question was "What do I do that you would like it if i did more of?" or "What do I do that you would like it if I did less of?"

it was like snapping the fingers.

*snapping out of it*

i'm here. i'm in Seattle. now let me break out my list of things I want to do here. I've been fairly good at keeping up to date with the community events this summer. I'm trying to attend as many as possible. but there's so much more I want to do.

but it's all in little steps. like tonight, i went back to searching for more volunteer events and signed up for the Oktoberfest in Fremont - in September!? I emailed back the Planned Parenthood contact that I haven't been in touch with since I attended the orientation to mention that I'm still in the market. And even yet, tried to get scheduled for the Clinic vs. just events and festivals. And I'm breaking out the books before I go to bed. That was lost recently, just as I had recently gotten back in the routine. but i am seeing that it's not a quick recovery and that this all takes time but as long as there's movement...i'm ok. no - i'm better than ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home