...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

power of word

having just come back from 'half' of a poetry slam, i was reminded about the power of word.

http://www.poetswest.com/venues.htm

and how i have been neglecting that power and this blog. and i have no idea why. in a state confusion. all the marbles all the balls - flying everywhere.

my first day volunteering at the library was awesome. i will get to know more about the library and seattle - by default. it's a 10-2pm shift on alternating saturdays so it's a fabulous hop-skip-jump over to grab some caffeine and a nice leisure walk over. by the time i get out - there's a whole day ahead! fresh start! feeling good!

i've set up the rest of my saturdays and some sundays (i think 3 of 'em?) for december for random volunteering events. i'm still continuing my knitting until i can master the "cast on" and "cast off" before crochet class. I'm hoping that'll be january since december - well, ain't happening.

i've convinced my brother to do all of the family holiday shopping since he'll be there in person to give the presents away - and he bought it! sucka! i'm terrible at picking out gifts! but i do have to partake on the long winded phone calls that always end up with him picking out the gift anyways!? hello??

i've been knee deep into making my holiday cards and also Scarecrow Video http://www.scarecrow.com/ dvds and preparing for my baking event. every holiday i can find an excuse for it-i like passing out the baked goods to peeps. a great way to excuse myself from tasting as many as possible.

today a lady honked at me for stopping at a yellow light.

i just confirmed my second interview for my perfect job. (perfect for me right now) nervous - uh, kinda!?

i've been trying to calculate how much HR classes will really cost.

i've been starting to apt shop - to get an idea for when my lease is up.

i've been having problems sleeping because i keep imagining the honks that go off in the parking lot - are really mine.

i'm truly convinced that the neighbors above me, the ones i've never seen, are really HUGE heavy people. who are loud drunks and overall angry ppl with a hyperactive wolf for a pet because - seriously, there's not really any other excuse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home