...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

1.9 miles

that's how far my new job is.
50 minutes including a bagel at whole foods.
that's my morning commute.
and wednesday nights there's a pit stop at my benefits class before trekking home.
i'm spent.
i'm tired.
but i feel like i got ample exercise (my feet are so happy there's no dress code) today - esp w/those hills. all in my commute.
not a dime spent on gas/bus/car wear and tear.
they have inexpensive food at their cafeteria/atrium.
they have a bowling alley.
they have a pool table. a gym. ping pong tables. and beverages. ah the beverage. pop is what they call it up here. not soda. pop. and the set up seriously, reminds me of a movie theater. interesting.
but being in the city. day and night, feels so nice. i love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home