...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Friday, December 30, 2005

The Forgotten / "Confessions of a Video Vixen"

just finished it.
within two nights.
pretty freakin' good. i don't know if it's good cuz i love bios / memoirs or what.
but i flew through it.
name dropped left and right and proved that sex sells.
amazing triumphs and one crazy life.
she's now seeing bill maher.

http://aalbc.com/reviews/karrine_steffans.htm

the bad thing about reading is my memory. i forget everything. literally. and i sometimes get it confused with whether i ever knew it in the first place? just like when people would ask me about history or current events or even my own experiences? i wouldn't remember anything? if i did not have lori ann (AKA "Cinco") in my life i wouldn't recall more than half of my college life. that's pretty freakin' scary! we would always semi-joke about how we need to see if they have memory classes to enhance our memories because we feel like we really need it...and then that subject would drop (because we would forget to look for the classes). it's terrible.

i just re-read memoirs of a geisha so i could relate it or try to relate it more to the movie and even now i don't remember everything.

even the book i just read, i already forgot the beginning! how she got her first break. oh man. well, how does that saying in eternal sunshine of a spotless mind go? the blessed is the world forgot? eh, i don't remember, oh well. =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the same problem. Sometimes I think I'm going senile at 25.

10:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home