...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Monday, December 26, 2005

Housing Ads

So, I'm still searching for housing and here's an ad I HAD to share. This is what I'm dealing with out there...yeah.......

Ad Title: Free Room 4 Cute Girl

I’m offering a free room in a nice newer home in a great location in Woodinville to a very sexy and attractive female roommate. Of course there is a catch, nothing in life is free. I’m looking for some personal favors from time to time in exchange for the free room. The exact requirements are to be negotiated prior to your moving in. What would you offer? The house is very nice, located close to the Woodinville High School and Hwy. 522. The living room has a very nice 50” TV, DVD, Xbox, fire place, and new furniture. There is a small back yard with deck. There is an office with a desk and computer you may use. Your room can be furnished, or you can bring your own bed if you wish. You will also have your own private bathroom. I will pay all utilities including electric, gas, garbage, water, sewer, and basic cable. If you want a phone line, you pay for it yourself. There is no deposit required at all. Here are the house rules you must follow: No male visitors (other than relatives) You will be responsible for simple cleaning (don’t worry, I’m very clean) You will prepare at least 2 meals per week If you are interested or have questions, please feel free to email me and send along a picture of yourself. If I like what I see, I will invite you to view the house. I am completely serious. I’m sure you are wondering about me, so here is a little info. I’m 35, 6’, 190, single, no kids, very professional and work in the finance field in Bellevue. I’m very easy to get along with, fun, laid back, and creative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home