...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Friday, January 20, 2006

i wa-wa-wa-wa-wonnnnder....

i bombed the phone interview yesterday. and i couldn't read the recruiter from my 1hr long phone screen today. i interviewed two replacements today and i think we found us a winner! i had a salad again today for lunch but then i chased it with wasabi funyuns. i'm tired but i want to go out. i can't believe i spent like an hr last night, only shredding and consolidating bills. i miss my hair. i have to pack this weekend. i want to go to the 80's prom. i want to get a job already. i really like those funyuns. my coworker comes up to me and asks to borrow my self evaluation for 2005 - that took me two work days to complete, "hell naw dude, this ain't math class - fail your own shiet!" then the 50yo+ guy walks off after sticking his tongue out at me. i wonder if i can really work the system and get a free pair of eyeglasses before i quit. i have that song in my head, "we like the cars - the cars that go boom"...i LOVE that song. i wonder if i'm going to get drunk of sake tonight. i can't wait for mijoris. i wonder how cold it's going to be in seattle. i wonder if bubba's been getting out. i wonder who will end up driving up with me. i wonder how i'm going to bring everything. i wonder if my parents are still mad. i wonder if my coworker is regretting asking me to dogsit and housesit after i said (will looking at my dying flowers) that i'm terrible with living things. hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home