...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Friday, February 03, 2006

bad decision making

"thanks for watching tony"
"sure! you know i needed to give him a bath again right before you came back because he pee'd on himself again. I don't know why, he wasn't doing it in the beginning"
"yeah he must've just been really unhappy. when we got back to the house we were expecting him to jump up and down and be excited to see us but as soon as we opened the door, he darted right into his cage. I guess since he didn't know it was "us"" (ouch)
oh let me give you some money (as she reached in her purse haphazardly and never pulled out a cent.)
*hmph* (long pause as I thought back to how I didn't get to do any packing while she was in Hawaii cuz I felt bad leaving Tony cooped up in his cage. I thought to how I had been working faster and harder while training my replacement and prepping even before she stepped foot in the door to ensure I got outta work on time. I thought about how i had to keep cleaning up his pee and washing towels and rugs and clothes that he kept pee'ing on .)
and she continues...."So you must be all ready and packed??"
....(another silence as I thought to all of the time wasted at her place for her to say how unhappy her son was.)
" no actually i don't even have time to sleep..........*#(@$&#@@$%

moral: never agree to puppy(for a puppy that was just brought into the family less than A MONTH AGO) sit for 5 days for the first time two weeks before you're supposed to have packed up your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home