...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

1-week anniversary

Yesterday I hit my One Week Anniversary.
Let's summarize where I'm at.

  • Went to Canada - for the first time
  • Went in a hot tub - in the snow - for the first time
  • Watched a movie in the theater by myself - for the first time
  • Went to a salsa class - for the first time (granted I was only a spectator)
  • Went to a salsa club - for the first time (granted I was only a wallflower)
  • Watched "Saw II"
  • Scarred my roomie with "Old Boy"
  • Got a recommendation for a Hair Stylist that's good and affordable (very! important)
  • Invited to watch my first photo shoot - "an aspiring photographer in the makings!"
  • Set up my first router and adapter with Sammy's phoned in tech support and my roomie's patience
  • Ate Ethopian (not a first though)
  • Job hunting, exploring, getting lost, getting found, finding niches and living it up...at my own pace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so happy for you jo. you learn things about yourself when youre on your own. things that you might not have learned if you had stayed. dont get me wrong, i miss you, but i know you are going to kick ass in seattle! i cant wait to visit you.
<3 marie

9:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home