...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Friday, February 24, 2006

9:27am

I woke up today with the sun shining through the blinds. it's going to be a beautiful day. yesterday I woke up and it was raining. I think it might've even snowed a bit (the rooftops look like they have questionable snow but it's so little, it may just be the way the sun is shining). The day before and it was drizzling throughout the day as well. My first thought yesterday was to wait until it stopped raining to go out but then i started laughing to myself. that's CA mentality but here, I would starve like that. but today looks beautiful. People would look at me funky when I would say I wanted to be here cuz I thought it was pretty. "It's just a plus; a pretty background for what I want to do." I should take some mental pictures to tell them about later. I couldn't sleep last night. For whatever reason, I laid in the darkness for a long time last night thinking about everything. My mind was racing with no emotion. I wasn't sad or happy or excited or anything but it was going a mile a minute. My goal for today will be sending out resumes / job hunting. But also a break for a few hrs mid-day to enjoy the weather. Enjoying the sunshine may sound odd to some but i'm just happy to be here.

1 Comments:

Blogger joaners said...

i'm happy you're happy.

12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home