...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Friday, February 24, 2006

a friday in Wa

Today spent a whole lot of money on a whole lotta small things.

I conquered ---> movie watching by myself in a theater today.

I had tried on two separate occasions before that fell through and today I made a note to find the theater closest to me and watch a flick by myself. I hadn't been watching tv so I had little idea of what to watch. I picked "Curious George" since Sammy and Q ended up watching it last week together and they both liked it and separately commented on how cute Curious George was. Surprisingly a good movie. Jack Johnson soundtrack - good. Will Ferrell as the lead voice and Drew Barrymore as supporting. Who would've thought. I thought I would watch more indies but Curious George left me with such a happy feeling afterwards - no regrets.

I sent in two rebates and paid my credit card bill online and also March rent. I bought toilet paper (woohoo! I would've woken up yesterday with a terrible surprise) at Target, rented Old Boy cuz I couldn't find it and was telling my roomie he had to watch it. Returned, Saw II and Thumbsucker. Got a Library card so I could start brushing up on MS Office while unemployed, I went through the application and found out that all of the computer app programs are now online vs. book form so I didn't even need the library card. Found a Korean BBQ joint close by (while looking for the library) and grabbed a to-go menu. Found the Costco while looking for the Cinemas and grabbed a cheap lunch and found Trader Joes while looking for the cinemas and got salads for the next couple of days. Made plans to go to Whistler on Sunday/Monday and pass through Vancouver on the way back with Christine and her friends and maybe pre-party in Seattle on Saturday night.

...with all that said i guess i should start on my goal for the day - which in backtracking...i think was supposed to be job hunting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home