...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Introducing...sushi!

Day: Thursday night
Scene: Living Room
Characters: Roommate and myself

I'm sitting on the couch eating spicy mixture of maki rolls. He's eating some Burger King delicacy.

"Wanna know a secret?" Roommate says smiling at my dinner.
"What?" Jo
"I've never had that before" Rommate says pointing to my fishies.
"Whaaaa???"

Day: Friday night
Scene Kitchen
Characters: Roommate and myself

I'm just getting home with a bag of take-out surprises.

Since the thought of raw fish and fish eggs grossed him out, I thought baby steps. So if I remember correctly, everything that I got was new for him, some edamame and miso soup, Hamachi Kama, an unagi maki roll, Kani handroll and Amaebi.........with the heads =) You know I was going for the baby steps and I thought.....maybe he'll eat a head!

I'm trying to pass on the "making your world bigger" thing, I got going on here! I proposed for the next stop to be Ethiopian...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home