...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Son Dae

Today I looked onto craigslist.org and found this ad for an "Indie shopping experience" and went and found local designers and craft artists! what a better buy than GAP! (well actually not, their stuff is more expensive, like I got this cute apron for when I cook (which is usually never but when I do, I'm prepared! it was a 50's style red/white apron - how could I resist?!) and also this members only jacket that's not a members only jacket.) but yeah so I went there and then since it was in Belltown i wandered over to Pike Place and got some sweets @ Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (yes, I googled it after Whistler), walked around and watched the Fish Boys for a long time actually. The "Fish Boys" AKA, the guys that work at the Pike Place Market where all of the tourists take pictures of them. It's a local fav i think, cuz I've watched them a million times over too. Then I thought about this Pho place Bernice mentioned on Capitol Hill - where they give you a cream puff in the beginning, so I drove over there and shopped around a bit and ate a #9 with Young Coconut Juice (did you know coconut juice is a natural laxative?). I came back here and enlightened (or brainwashed) my roomie with Closer, one of my favs and then went to ---> Day #4 of exercising! woohoo! My game plan is to keep rebuilding my stamina at the gym onsite this month. Next month, my new roomie has an elliptical machine in the living room strategically pointed at the TV. Then when I get my own place and am stationed, I can start finding classes to take. I don't know what, but I enjoyed Kardio Kickboxing with Cinco @ Poly and the feeling of Bikram Yoga afterwards...but you know the drill, hardest part is getting there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home