...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Monday, April 03, 2006

port.land.

i am sitting in the business office in a portland hotel right now. i am on my first non-official day of work. officially my first day was last monday but my boss got stuck in portland, so she compensated me for the days i was scheduled and i started-started - today. i went in at 8am to belltown and then caught my train to portland at 1:45pm. i'm so tired.

friday as we were heading out to bridgebain(sp?) for a seafood buffet, sherry calls me and asks me what i was doing tonight cuz she's getting redirected to seattle. so after dinner, met sherry on e.pike and broadway with christine, m, d. had a drink and went to show her my new pad. we woke up the next morning and drove to portland. she was heading out to her old hood for a "Red Dress Party" / benefit and i tagged along. every person in there, boy or girl, wore a red dress to get in. it was so much fun. i didn't get that many pix but one of their friends got hundreds so i'm waiting for his pix to be posted. definitely a once in a lifetime picture. since i had to be in training monday morning in seattle, i drove back the next afternoon and now i'm right back here! they don't have sales tax! shop on!

what else....still moving into my new pad! so exciting! everything i could ever need is in walking distance - it's the complete opposite of my last pad. i just park and walk everywhere. the only difference is the noise since i'm such a light sleeper and i can hear everything! in the building and out....

alrighty off to bed for a busy week of info overload...

1 Comments:

Blogger joaners said...

yay! it sounds like you're having a blast!! i'm jealous... can i come too?

9:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home