...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Thursday, May 04, 2006

all a seattleite needs:

  • teriyaki
  • coffee
  • ipods

i can't tell you how many times i see ppl walking to work in the morning wearing their ipods, sipping the starbucks and passing by one of the MILLION teriyaki restaurants in the northwest. that's right guys, there are a MILLION teriyaki places here, i still don't get it myself.

But considering, I found my iPod charger, so now i walk to work listening to music.

And I also have the complimentary Starbucks drip coffee when i get to work. (and! we have one on the downstairs of the building, so by 3pm, my coworker usually wants to take her caramel frap break and sometimes i feed in too, more than sometimes though =))

And I pass by the same teriyaki places (avoid eating there though, but have by limited selection a few times).

Well, by goly i guess i fit right in =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home