...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Sunday, May 07, 2006

just."end"

kicked out already? one of us already got kicked out of a bar (not me)! jenny had a friend visiting from out of town this weekend, so the four of us went to belltown billards last night. somehow i drunkenly-safely drove my a$$ home? made a drunk call and thought i was going to throw up? passed out without brushing my teeth but took my contacts out? had the designated driver say before he dropped me off "ok, now all of you guys are pissing me off"?

so the alarm that would've gone off in your head is ---> you didn't brush your teeth - holytamoly! that means A LOT!

*sigh*

those shaningans was after i volunteered for "Check In" at this Auction at Pier 66, had a wine & mingled. and before that worked a few hours. Cancelled J's belated bday surprise. had a great plan too! i'll have to save it for another.

Friday night had happy hour with A in Belltown. and then Jenny called me from Pesos and met up with the 3 of them for more drinks at Twilight. After that I was perved off of like - oh i don't know, two drinks!? so yeah...that means i have no idea how i safely got home last night, cuz we were giving the bartender so much money. there was one round too, i remember! i kept giving her my credit card and one time she's like, the credit card machine is down, do you want to come back later? mind you, she's already handed over the drinks....so what does jo do? well, jo, scraps up the last real money in her purse and hands her money, instead of essentially taking the free drinks. what a dummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home