...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Monday, June 12, 2006

hoe hum

hoe hum.
i am in line to do laundry to pack up for another weekend of work.
.again.
?
it's almost over!
i haven't been to any of the SIFF films yet.
i was so excited.
i'm going to try to finish work early tomorrow and the planned parenthood volunteer orientation shouldn't take long. there's a SIFF film that i wanted to check out at Egyptian.
if not, GF is accompanying me to a thursday night flick. no clue what its about.
all this week i am trying to finish up all of the work for my oakland work i've procrastinated on. last night i was up to a bit before 1am, though i took a LONG phone break with Cinco.
it's so easy to put it aside when you work from home.
that's probably why i never finished my online class for "Benefits" a few years back.
so easy to just say "eh, i'll do it later"
i think i'm having a case of the "Mondays"
whenever i walk to work i put my sunglasses on to avoid dirt particles to irritate my contacts, causing my vision to diminish. but it's sometimes odd when i do that at like 6:30am but when i do it when it's raining i.e. today, i think it's even more funny but people just wouldn't understand...

1 Comments:

Blogger Fro-Guy said...

Ha, I am taking you to an animated film as well. However, I have no position in any holy trinities or the like. My boss had a baby on 6/6/06. Does that make me special?

10:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home