...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Friday, June 09, 2006

over the hedge

so if you asked a 29.y.o. chick what she did on an 'outing' with a 35 y.o. guy, what do you think she'd say?

do you think she'd say - they watched "Over The Hedge" by choice while the SIFF was going on?

Well...........I did! and i had fun too!

I clearly did not notice that "Cars" was coming out today, or else I would've saved my cartoon craving for that one! but "Over The Hedge" wasn't bad either. a strong 5.5-6 out of 10.

JC. He's nice. He's like that guy, that's your friend, where you're like - he's nice. i hope he doesn't hook up with some skank that's not going to be good for him...that kinda nice. at least so far. (and this is where people say "but everyone is nice in the beginning!" no, i disagree, everyone is more pleasant in the beginning but...yeah) avril lavigne was even one of the voices in the movie too! jc couldn't name one of her songs (and he calls himself canadian!?! =)) so i shared some of my iPod with him before getting dropped off in the non-smoking car.

1 Comments:

Blogger dirtykev said...

Jo, your post rubs me the wrong way on so many levels. I love skanks, I hate Avril... But I really love Canadian skanks with names like, "Nelly Furtado." Mann, I feel so conflicted right now. (sniff, sniff)

9:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home