...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

bleeding computer

yesterday i walked in to the office and couldn't remember my computer password and locked myself out.

Problem: We only have one IT guy and he doesn't come in until like 10am.
Problem: I went to his office a gazillion times and could not get him until 1:30pm, he either wasn't there, sat on my note and didn't see it, with someone....

Problem: Around 4pm'ish, I logged onto our payroll system and my computer DIED!!!!

I went to him. Told him the situation. He stopped and said "Well, right now, I was going to say I only have time if someone's computer was on fire - and it sounds like it is!"

When IT says that - that's when I cringe.

And it died. it died it died. Hence, me being at home at 8:42am vs. in the office.

And then! I wake up this morning and my nose starts bleeding. Kind of convenient how it waited until I got away from my clean white sheets though! but it's still going...yes, that means i'm still here with tissue up my nose...great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home