...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Saturday, June 03, 2006

sleep

a smart person would be sleeping right now.
but alas, just getting home from a movie, i am wide awake.
my goal is to get to work around 8:30am'ish tomorrow.
unfortunately will most likely work a full day and miss tris/nik's baby shower.

i just found this quote within some old emails ---> Hope hurts when it shatters but it's also what keeps us alive.

tonight i started laughing so much i was crying. it was great.

at my work, the night parking lot attendent is "grandpa". grandpa is so cute, he's this lil ol' asian (grandpa) man that tells me to have a good weekend, tells me to come by earlier and tells me to drive safe and watches and waves to me as i drive away. grandpa's so cute, he smiles when he sees me but then again so do I.

when i was at Sweet Tomatoes a random lady called out from her table as i passed by "what a darling outfit, really cute!" thanks ma'am!!!

i'm staying at home this week, didn't need to waste my company's money when my parents live 10 min away from work. my dad left me a voicemail around 10pm tonight to remind me that the bridge is going to be closed tomorrow night.

i've gained lots of happy pounds this week from actually eating three meals a day (and lots of caffeine - but that's not new) since there's a lovely thing called expense reports. a new one for me!

and i took over a gig of pix on our Mx trip that i still have no finished editing yet.

and found out that our favorite restaurant at work with the BEST french fries is actually a really good chill night spot in downtown oakland as well! even on a wednesday night - half asleep! ---> Luka's.

found another movie to put on my pending list that i would've never thought - but after watching the previews, found out it was a total JO movie ---> Over The Hedge....cute funny animals on screen, go figure.

1 Comments:

Blogger j0mammma said...

oh boy, i was getting excited when i expensed my co-workers salad - i'm sure i couldn't get away with the kobe ...menu looks yummy - good recommendation but i would feel guilty =(

9:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home