...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Monday, July 24, 2006

good bye

JC said maybe he's not ready to casually date as I told him about S.
and said good bye.
but what is casually dating?
maybe i'm not either.

i feel like i've temporarily lost sight.
i feel like i've been consumed with meeting this person and that person.

what about my list.
what about photography.
what about volunteering.
what about planned parenthood.
what about continuing my HR education.
what about seeing more nature.
what about yoga.
what about finding more seattle areas that i have not touched yet.
what about conquering my fears.

what about climbing over my self-made mountain.
what about my soul searching.
what about making my world bigger.
what about finding whatever it is, people "hope I find" here.
what about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home