...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Monday, July 31, 2006

P + JC + S = Flickr

Phoogie came up to visit this weekend - that rocked.
It rocked for a close friend to visit and to show him my new home. My new work, my new apartment, my new friends, my new coffee shop, my new walk to work and my new town. It felt comforting. We made it to: Bleu (Thursday night dinner), Queen Sheba for Ethiopian, he made it to the Aquarium, downtown and Pike Place area and Library and took awesome pictures!, The Chapel, Broadway Grill for drunk munchies, Ballard for a Seafood Festival, Ferry on our way to a Seafood Buffet, I.D. for drunk munchies followed by 5 Spot for drunk munchies (Back to back drunk munchies!?) and Down Under to party...busy, busy, busy. We couldn't even make it to Seattle Center - can we say gridlocked?

I've decided to keep most of my photos on Flickr because it's so much easier on there. this will just be words. thoughts with no pictures.

Friends? or did "When Harry Met Sally" really have something going on there....
JC had contacted me twice during this week, to say he wanted to hang out.
Since we were going to be friends afterwards - I figure - what can it hurt?
He asked me to call after I dropped Phoog off at Sea-Tac and we made plans to hang.
But as soon as I walked in the door I felt awkward.
Something wasn't right.
"I feel awkward - are we cool?"
Throughout the small conversation and the looks, I felt like he wasn't ready to be just friends.
I made the executive decision to leave and told him that maybe it just takes a week longer (jokingly). He made some comments that confirmed my thoughts "that's probably a good thing because I still feel like kissing you right now"
and with that we decided that our friendship was going to temporarily be put on hold as he walked me to the door one last time.

S almost O.D.' on the J.O. I think I saw him on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. craziness! but it didn't even feel like it. that's the craziness. and we discovered that there's no - T.M.I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home