...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Monday, August 28, 2006

license

it's time.
the time has come where i have no other option but to change my license plate to washington state. i don't know why i've procrastinated for so long.
i would talk to friends (fellow transplants) and they had not changed it for months and even up to a year. i thought i would have the same luxury yet i had been notified that my registration has expired.
the tags and license plate will need to change - quickly.
*sigh*
i will be Washington.
what's even more mind blowing is that i was SO excited to get my actual WA Driver's license. i was thrilled!! could not contain it.
i feel like i'm acknowledging my commitment to being a Washington resident.
and i know i have by living here for more than 6 months so i'm not sure why this is such a deal for me. but it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home