...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Sunday, October 29, 2006

alone movie of the week.

this weekend i skipped the semi-routine of going to the movie theater alone.
Well, we watched Saw III on opening night - Friday - which rocked! You need to see I & II before even thinking of sitting in front of III. A lot more gore than scary scenes.
I finished up the third book of Harry Potter =/
And watched movies: I, II & III.
Am I Harry'd out?
Absolutely.
But it's a strange inter-conflict of wanting to read something different and the need to finish the series. I have The Life of Pi on my shelf - patiently waiting. And it sounds like I'm going to finally start the Lord of the Ring books and have a queue in the Public Library that will never get touched!
I am torn..............as I open up Book IV, "And the Goblet of Fire".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home