...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Saturday, October 14, 2006

day

i felt like today is a typical seattle winter day.
whatever the heck that means.
i don't know.
it felt nice.
it feels nice.
it doesn't feel warm.
i'm actually freezing my butt off (which was also the 4-letter "b" word I used in scattegories last night)
i leisurely woke up today before 9am.
leisurely meaning, the alarm went off around 730am, however i only got outta bed before i got the boot around 9am.
then i leisurely came home and cooked breakfast and ate it while watching 2 episodes of will n grace. (i still love that show)
and took a shower and got ready to go to the library (since I lost my library card) and got sidetracked by my current read (harry potter - who would've guessed? i'm only on the first one though) and took a nap (oops!).
(one of the experiences i wanted to enjoy more - was to watch more movies by myself. i believe that since i moved to WA - this was only my second one.) i woke up to find Shoreline (nothing there...) and find "The Crest" which was showing "An Inconvenient Truth" for $3.00 - score! i would've had a great deal if i still don't have my *need* to buy popcorn. so my refreshments (to no surprise) were 3x the cost of my movie ticket.
but it was crazy. Gore is actually coming to Seattle on the 23rd ? (@ Key Arena). In going to Ticketmaster and playing with the tickets - the cheapest ticket came up to $45.00....hm....i may need to rethink this. but it sounded like an awesome idea. information overload.
off to Vivace for coffee w/GF n Denise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home