...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

TO DO #1

so much to do so little time.

i'm stoked!

one of the items on my list is: "BODIES - The Exhibition"

When I was at Peets Coffee this past weekend, waiting for Fremont Farmers Market to open up, drinking my soy-hazelnut latte (i know i know) i read a bit more about the exhibit. it just opened up in Seattle. Previously, it's opened in LV, London, Atlanta, NY and Tampa. I think they mentioned it's made up of unclaimed cadavers from China?! It sounds awesome. Like....my anatomy class but without any tests and with twists! sooo....excited - can't wait. it's in the QUEUE before S ships off. And if not, well gosh darn it's in JO's QUEUE. I do have until December something...

"September 30, 2006 to December 31, 2006"
"...
Featuring 21 whole-body specimens and more than 260 organs that have been meticulously dissected and preserved..."

http://www.bodiestheexhibition.com/bodies.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home