...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Holidays

Thanksgiving:
For Thanksgiving, my brother and cousin - Nicolette sent me a picture of a plate of cookies and brownies. But not just any ol' cookies, these were the highly sought out thumbprint cookies that my aunt makes. These were the cookies that I would consume every holiday, for like the whole last hour of whatever holiday it really was. I would sit there and switch between thumbprint cookies and other cookies and/or brownies but mostly these darn thumbprint cookies. They are like crack.
The caption read "SUCKA!"
geez, thanks.

It fit quite nicely considering my last (myspace) comment from Nicolette (before leaving for seattle) was a picture of us at a holiday function, asking who's going to sit w/her at the dessert table?!

Christmas:
For Christmas, we have two gatherings, lunchtime - mom's side. dinnertime - dad's side.
I asked for pictures of my lil cousins, which my brother sent me throughout the day.
Dad's side. He sent more pictures of the cousins from my mom's side (err...guilty of playing favorites)...When I was about to set my alarm before I went to sleep, I found my ultimate Christmas Picture Msg (as seen above) this time the caption read "B!tch" and features my cousin, brother and sister - EATING MY COOKIES!!!!!!
but when I asked my brother on the phone today it was actually supposed to be "Biottchhhhhhhh!!!"

geez, thanks. snatches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home