...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

my brain!

i'm supposed to be eating crab right now.
i'm supposed to be enjoying a wonderful fun filled evening with my fair shelled friends.
but i'm sitting in bed, stuck with this pulsating pain in my dome.
it's my 3rd migraine since saturday night/sunday morning.
and if my parents knew that they would kill me.
literally kill me.
you know, some would say that to exaggerate but they would literally kill me.
i'm only guessing from the 6 months they've been telling me to get health insurance since i'm contracting. but hey, only a guess.
it feels like - man, i can't even describe the feeling. but it comes with nausea - woohoo! i barely ate anything today because of it, actually haven't eaten much recently because of it.
i used to not wish insomnia on anyone but pls. put migraines on top of that list because this sucks poo-poo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home