...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Thursday, December 21, 2006

2006

with all of this time on my hands at home (cluster headache = home a lot), doing nothing i started searching through old blogs.

around this time i start thinking about the past year and everything that's 'been'.

2006 was interesting to say the least.
when i started thinking about seattle in november of 2005, i said i wanted to fall.
aiyaaaaaahhhh - well, someone poo'd on their own doorstep. but i've done that and more =)

Jo's 2006:
4 different employers
3 different residences
___ bad dates
1st white boy (dated)....hahaha?
1 scary (borderline manic) friend encounter
1st time driving in snow
1st scarf knitted (still knitting)
1st novel......attempted =/
1st time in Canada
1st time dog sitting overnight by myself (yorkshire terrier PUPPY sitting actually)
1st "migraine" or "cluster headache" - whatever it is - first time!
1st time in the movie theater by myself
1st time eating out by myself
(i don't know how i would classify my 1/06 trip to seattle, traveling alone by myself? even though now it's my home? but my 1/06 trip was awesome.)
1st time rentng a car by myself.
1st time in Portland
1st time donating blood
1st time plunging my own toilet (not my 1st time clogging my own toilet.....)
1st apt rented by myself
1st couch purchase
1st time being employed in two different states at the same time
1st time getting picked up by a taxi driver
1st time my work has been closed due to a power outage from a windstorm
1st time my work has given us the option to work at home due to the safety of getting to work with snow and freezing rain. (we don't have these concerns in oakland......it's different.....)
1st Thanksgiving/Xmas w/o family

*brain fart* to be continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home