...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Monday, December 05, 2005

*2005*

**I usually try to wait as far as I can into the yr to reflect - but why not now?**

What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?:

I went against the grain. I followed my heart knowing it would hurt me in the end - but I say that with no regrets because it's all an experience.

Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?:

I can never remember if I made any...

Did anyone close to you give birth?: welcome to planet earth - Devin! proud parents -Manny and Chau.


Did anyone close to you die?: no thank goodness.

What places did you visit?: I went to the big apple for the first time! woot! woot!

What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?: my self confidence that I misplaced this last year.

What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory?: hmmmm....so many to choose from. One happy memory is the Gwen Stefani concert I went to at HP pavilion. I *love* her! you better believe i was flailing my arms and singing at the top of my lungs! it was my fav concert and one of my fondest memories.

Did you suffer illness or injury?: no

What was the best thing you bought?: hm. right now it's an extra camera battery because I didn't have a spare and if I forgot to charge it, it would suck for the next drunken night of partying...so yeah, more ammo!

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?: hmmmmmm........

Where did most of your money go?: i think weekend stuff, random eating out at restaurants, movies and little things that added up, nothing extreme.

What did you get really, really, really excited about?: i got really excited about starting my new job in jan and i got really excited when i picked myself up - all by myself. i could've done it with friends but i needed to do it on my own.

What song[s] will always remind you of 2005? garden state soundtrack, gwen stefani, stevie wonder - i love every little thing about you, comfortable - john mayer.

compared to this time last year, are you:
a. happier or sadder?
i think same?

b. thinner or fatter? i think same?

c. richer or poorer? i think same?

What do you wish you'd done more of: personal journal - updates.

What do you wish you'd done less of?: myspace and friendster. flaking.

How did you spend the holidays?: *pending*

Did you fall in love in 2005?: no.

How many one night stands?: zilch.

What was your favorite TV program?: none.

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?: yes-no-yes-no-yes-no. i don't know. no. no.

Do you like anyone now that you hated this time last year?: no

What was your favorite film of this year?: old boy was good. me you and everyone we know, i watched at the perfect time. i can't remember too many others....

What did you do on your birthday?: TBA

What is one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?: nothing.

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?: very very chill.

What kept you sane?: alone time. and writing it all down - journals / blogging.

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?: i fancy me some - jake gyllenhaal

Who did you miss?: one of my best friends, b.


Who was the best new person you met?: me - i found myself again.

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005: that even if one of you devotes your whole life to it - eat, breathe and drink it. even if one of you invented it and is the resident expert. even if one of you takes all of the burden and making it work - it really does take two to tango.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home